Wednesday 2 March 2011

WILDE, Oscar, The picture of Dorian Gray B1, 1700 words

Ysaura Rodicio, 1º Bachillerato EFL

Dorian Gray is a beautiful young man who wishes to be always young. He says he would sell his soul if he could stay young forever and so it happens. Dorian has a portrait that grows old and ugly instead of him. The picture shows how his soul is. One day a friend of his sees the portrait and…

I liked this book very much because I had already seen the film. So I can compare them. The film is a bit different but I also liked it. I had wanted to read this book for a long time and in the end I did it. Now I’ll get it in Spanish to read the complete edition, not an adaptation.

I would recommend this book to people that have seen the film and maybe to people who like mystery books.

No comments:

Post a Comment